Monday, November 30, 2009

Update delayed...

I know I promised to continue my Prague trip, but unfortunately, it is 4am right now and I have a 10 page paper to finish by 9am. I am definitely only on page two, as we speak. Time to put my all-nighter skills learned in San Diego to use....

In the meantime, enjoy this great picture. This is the original group that all met up within the first two weeks of Barcelona. We had a reunion dinner last week and it was great to have all of us at the same table. Its been awhile. We were still missing people, but this is the majority of everyone. This is just an example of some of the incredible people I have met throughout these months. I can honestly say I will keep in touch with everyone at this table and plan to visit them all throughout the U.S. within the year.




Time to get on this. Get back to you tomorrow! d:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment